See Naarden, a 1300 walled city with a moat, and tour the Gooimeer on a Spartamet
Naarden & Gooimeer Tour on Spartamets
This is a fantastic 5 hour Spartamet tour, that takes you from Almere all the way to Naarden, a walled fortress town founded around 1300. There you can see the great star shaped moat and walls that surround the town. In Naarden you will see Grote Kerkm The Great Church, a 15th century Protestant church. On the way back we will ride around the Gooimeer, and along the Gooimeerdijk Oost. Spartamets, walled city, moat, cows, windmills, & dijks. This is the Netherlands you can’t see in Amsterdam.
- Almere Stad – A tour of the Weerwater. A look at some of Almere’s famous architecture. Insight into the unique advantages of a planned city.
- Almere Poort & the Flevoland-North Holland bridge
- Old Wooden Windmill
- Ride through countryside with authentic Dutch cows
- Naarden – A Star Fort town with fortress walls & a moat
- Grote Kerk – The Great Church, a 15th century protestant church
- Ride along the Gooimeerdijk
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Almere Centrum Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9am Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.|
|TOUR LENGTH||Approximately 5 Hours|
|REQUIREMENTS||Must be 16 with VALID Driver’s License to drive Snorfiets.
Comfortable clothing & appropriate footwear
Maximum Rider Weight – 120kg/260lb
11:45AM – 12:00 PM: Preparations for Tour
- Meet & Greet
- Sign rental agreement & show valid ID/License
- Instruction on basic Snorfiets operation and safety
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM: Almere Stad
12:45PM – 1:45 PM: Almere Stad to Naarden
1:45 PM – 3.30 PM: A Tour of Naarden
3:30 PM – 4:30 PM: Naarden to Almere Stad
4:30 PM: Return
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review